what personal information we collect, how it may be used, and with whom it may be shared; your options regarding the use of your information; our security procedures that protect your information from misuse; and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you have provided us.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information You Provide. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. While using our Services, we collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, including phone calls. Phone call recordings are collected as a means of quality assurance and for reference, when we are addressing your legal needs. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Analytics. We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytic, in order to better understand your use of our Services and the ways in which we can improve them. These analytics tools collect information such as the pages you visit on our website and how you interact with each page that you visit. For more information about how Google collects, uses, and shares your information, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Using Your Information. We may use the information that you have provided to us or that we have collected from your browser:
- to respond to you regarding your request for a consultation;
- to provide you with the legal services you have requested;
- to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you, such as via phone calls, text messages, or emails;
- to operate and improve our Services;
- to understand how you are using our Services, e.g. by processing and analyzing statistics;
- to improve and customize our content, advertisements, and other communications;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes;
- to enforce our Disclaimer; and/or
- to protect our rights, property, and the security and integrity of our business, the Services, other users, and our third party business partners and service providers.
Sharing Your Information. We may share your information with our third party business partners and service providers, such as our web hosting company and analytics providers. We may disclose personal information to comply with laws, regulations, or other legal obligations, such as to assist in an investigation, to protect and defend our rights and/or property, or the rights and/or safety of third parties, or for any additional purpose related to crime prevention. We may otherwise share your information in accordance with your consent.
Your Options for How We May Use Your Information
You may choose to opt out of any future contact from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed on our website. You may also contact us via the email address or phone number listed on our website in order to:
- find out what information we have about you, if any;
- change or correct any information we have about you;
- have us delete any information we have about you; and/or
- express any concern you have about our use of your information
We take reasonable measures to secure and protect the information you provide and the information we automatically collect. However, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we cannot control, such as wireless networks, or information that is transmitted via a compromised device, such as a public computer or personal device with a virus.
Online Encryption Protection. Wherever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in your browser’s address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of each webpage.
Offline Information Protection. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, such as fulfilling your request to schedule a consultation, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers we use to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.